I have now posted a 1.11 update. Right now this is in alpha since I haven’t tested much of it but I assume most things should work.
There are also quite a few changes between this alpha and the 1.10 right now.
You can get it now from
- Minecraft 1.11
- Minecraft Forge 188.8.131.529
- (Optional) JEI 184.108.40.206
- (Optional) JER 0.6.1.100 [Any 1.11 versions should work but this is what I built with]
Give a huge thanks to scottosx who added a large portion of the new features. Also, I have done minimal testing so far so report any bugs at https://github.com/grim3212/Grim-Pack/issues. There is also some things that are still being worked on and will be added before the full release.
- Add in new Decor Door that can be colorized
- Add in colorizer light that works the same as the default colorizer but emits light
- New backend changes for colorizer blocks
- New config changes to decide if colorizers consume a block when set or not
- Slingshot changes
- Add in new slingshots, pellets, and a pellet bag to store the different pellets
- FlatBedrock now generates on the ceiling in the nether
- Manual recipe pages support clicking the items. If a item has a manual page then it takes you to that page
- Added mob repulsor, similar to a portable repulsor
- Cheeseburger recipe now uses steak instead of pork
- Sound effect for magic wand slightly reduced
- Added new modes to powerstaff
- There are now four modes the powerstaff supports (floating push, floating pull, dropping push, dropping pull)
- These floating modes stop the block from automatically getting affected by gravity
- Automatic item replacer is set to false by default since many mods do this
- Default extruder fuel values changed to be more predictable
- Basic tameable TreasureMob… The start more to come
- Use oredict stickIron for some recipes to stop some conflicts
- Add more information to extruder GUI
- Add in the start of Fungus changes
- Add in Floating Island world type
Bug fixes for 1.11
- Remove some OreDict recipes that included vanilla to stop compatibility issues
- FlatBedrock was causing crashes in 1.11 so the way it has worked has changed so now it modifies the chunks data directly.
- BetterBUckets use the correct capability for 1.11.
- Many ItemStack crash fixes that I didn’t catch for the first round of updating.
- Fix some broken recipes and add some more localizations to Pokeball and Manual.