I just released a new version and many things changed behind the scenes mainly instruction manual. Many classes were renamed and functionality added to support being able to lookup block, item, and entity information. A full list of changes is
- You can now lookup information on blocks, items, and entities by right clicking with them in the world while holding the instruction manual.
- A green check mark will appear by the cross hair if this is possible (can be disabled)
- New pages to show off the machine recipes from Industry
- Camo plate now stores the block information like decor furniture but still only gets information from the block below
- Better buckets weren’t able to pickup modded fluids but able to place them. This has been fixed
- A few model and collision problems I noticed
So have fun and you can get the latest version on Curse.