This update is one of the biggest and contains new features including big changes to how decor furniture, fireplaces, and lamp posts work.
You now right click with a block in hand to set the texture and either break it or use a brush to remove the block.
So have fun and you can get the latest version on Curse.
Full changes below
A huge amount of changes from last version
- Decor furniture has been completely overhauled
- You now right click a piece of furniture, fireplace, lamp post to let it colorize itself to that block
- To get the block back you need to break it or craft a brush
- Shift right click on a furniture block to see what is currently stored
- Many recipes have changed
- Config files are now cleaner but will break configs from previous version
- You can now disable parts via config
- Added an option to disable corruption generation
- A few new blocks have been added including colorizer, hardened wood, and burning wood.
- New items like iron rod
- Changed how double doors, and fence gates, etc, open so that it uses vanilla and shouldn’t break any changes that mods make
- Hopefully fixed a rare issue that would give a player another manual
- Fix chain fences to look like iron bars since it was using the same collision box
- Fix a crash that would occur on servers when mining uranium
Probably a small change I missed but everything should be documented in the manual.
Big thanks to Drakray for reporting all of the bugs as well as making some suggestions.
I am always open to suggestions.